Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Azalea Park Part 2

 
 
 
AZALEA PARK
 
This beautiful park has two sides
you can either walk on the path
across the street or drive to the other side
to the parking lot.
Both sides have statues so I didn't want to miss out.
 
Summerville is one of my favorite places I've lived
The warmness friendly people
The greens and trees that I miss
 
I love parks I think it goes back to summer
days growing up always going to Columbia River
and the vast open parks.
 
 













 
So excited to find this turtle.


 
Swan Statue so beautiful


 
Enjoying the summer day on lovely antigue benches.
 
 




 
Trying to get better angles with the sun coming through the trees.

 
I get pretty excited over little things. I'm an animal lover.
Ecstatic to see this bird but was hard to get a photo
because it moves so fast.

 Bird in the tree. Can you see it?

 

 
People in the community can buy these bricks for those they love
and profits go back into the park.


 
Loved this girl statue. Maybe it's because she's reading a book in the park.





At the visitor center I received a map of a trail of older homes that people in the
community can see. There so beautiful.
 


 
 
Hope everyone enjoyed Azalea Park
as much as I did.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment