Thursday, August 14, 2014

A talk with God and a mother.

What makes a mother






I thought of you and closed my eyes and prayed to God today.

I asked what makes a mother and I know I heard him say

A mother has a baby this we know is true. But God, can

you be a mother when your baby's not with you? Yes, you

can he replied with confidence in his voice I give many women

babies when they leave is not their choice. 



Gibson Art Co Vintage Mother and Child




Some I send for to fill the

lifetime and others for a day. And some I send to fill the

womb but there's no need to stay. I just don't understand this, God

I want my baby here he took a breath and cleared

his throat and then I saw a tear. I wish I could show 

you what your child is doing today. If you could see your

child smile with other children and say "we go on earth

and leave our lessons of love and life and fear. I miss my

mommy oh so much but I visit her each day. When she

goes to sleep on her pillow is where I lay. I stroke her hair

and kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear "mommy don't be

sad today I'm your baby and I'm here." So you see my

dear sweet one your children are ok your babies are

here in my home and this is where they'll stay.

They'll wait for you with me until your lesson is

through and on the day that you come home they'll

be at the gates for you. So now you see what makes a

mother it's the feeling in your heart. It's the love

you had so much of right from the very start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment