Friday, January 3, 2014

Boat Ride

When we first arrived to SA our Bishop from our church
told us he was a tour guide on the River walk.
My first thought "What a cool job"





He offered to take us for a free boat ride.


Not sure what we were waiting for


I guess we keep waiting for family to arrive
No one has arrived and so we keep missing out.


We won't be in San Antonio forever, it's a stop along the way
trying to figure out our traveling dreams.



We have dreams of being full-time travelers
This last year I've been following quite a few traveling blogs
It's been opening up so many new ideas to our dreams/goals for our family
Y travel blog: Craig quote
"Who cares what naysayers tell you and how they make you feel?
All that matters is that you are following your heart and caring
passionately about making a difference.


Our new years resolutions are putting a bit of a hault on traveling to Mexico.
It will happen...
Another quote from Y travel blog: Craig
"Winners never quit, and quitters never win"





So Al can go back to school in the fall.
I don't want my husband to have any regrets with not receiving a degree
even if he never uses it but hoping his degree will help us advance
further in our traveling ambitions.
Our goal is to get back to Guatemala
to pay our respects and good byes to 
Al grandmother that passed away this last summer
Also see our family that we miss dearly.



My friend called me and asked if I would be willing to help out on a youth caroling boat ride.


Doesn't that sound like fun?


My husband loves caroling and wanted to go too.
We had so much fun.


My husband told me every time you step on a boat you're so happy. It's TRUE...
I love a new adventure....




My friend son who I've grown attached to.
I'm his adopted Auntie...
We both pointed to the beautiful decorated Christmas lights
on the River and enjoyed the magic of Christmas
as people waved to us as we sang!


A big thank you to our Bishop who volunteered his time to create
a magical experience for the youth and adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment