Friday, February 15, 2013

A Day At The Fair

I love my new friends in Texas
They invited me to the fair
 
 
COW'S
 


Pig
 
 
 
BABY CHICK'S
 


 
GOAT
 
 
 
LAMB
 
 
 
Chicken with Waffle: Only in Texas
 
 
Old Fashioned Fire Truck
 
 
Tractor
 
 
Red Cabbage: Thinking about planting some but don't think mine will turn out so
BEAUTIFUL
 
 
CAROUSEL
 
 
 
SLIDE
One of my favorite rides as a kid
 
 
 
FERRIS WHEEL
 
 
 
Prizes
 
 
I had such a great day couldn't help but smile
and feel so HAPPY...
 
Came home and my husband surprised me
with flowers and a cookie jar.
SOOO unexpected!
He gave me a cookie jar when we first starting
dating and it's his special gift he gives me
every so often.
I have quite the collection...
 
We then rented the movie
BOOM
Great movie and it's only rated PG.
 
I just have to mention I wore SHORTS
to the fair in February.
 
When the fair comes around I hope everyone
gets to enjoy it as much as I did with my AWESOME
Friends...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment