Friday, February 1, 2013

Two Wonderful Items

Who knew two beautiful items could add such delight....
 
Last week I was having a rough day can't even recall what it was even about
funny how pieces of life work out that way.
 
I decided I was going to make it a GREAT day
So I went for a drive to find a Beautiful Park
 
Instead of taking a left at an intersection I took a right
I ended up on the other side of town
Discovered a different park that I'm sure is very beautiful
but the gate to the entrance was closed
 
Determined to find the park I had in mind I did some backtracking
By the time I found the park I was looking for
it was getting Dark
Even though I saw couples running
singles walking with dogs
I let my FEAR get the best of me
 
I don't like dark places
 
Before this little adventure I checked my mailbox
waiting for me was my little love package from my mom
 
Sitting nicely in my passenger seat was my box.
So with a smile I opened that wonderful gift
 a beautiful scarf
along with some other lovely things
 
Not sure how moms aways know
just the right thing to do
I hope one day I will have that same intuition

This picture doesn't do this scarf justice.

Lately I've been thinking about my loving hard working husband.
Most days he just wants to make me HAPPY.

I'll come home from running errands
when I get back I'll find him doing laundry
or doing the dishes

I'm a housewife and these things always seem constant
I should have these things under control, RIGHT?
He doesn't ever complain
He'll even cook dinner with JOY

Well we haven't had a vacuum since we moved to San Antonio
We got rid of our old one when everything was in storage

I've been secretly looking at reviews and trying to figure
out the best vacuum to get
Our last one was heavy and didn't pick up very well.

So yesterday while at Costco we went down
the aisle with vacuums
He looked at me and said: "We need a vacuum, don't we"?
I replied: "Well it would be nice."
His response: Pick one out.
I already knew which one I wanted
We got a great deal, five stars for Costco...

I love my model

So while I had a night with my girlfriends
he put the vacuum together
and vacuumed the house twice.

So I came home to a clean house that smelled so good!

He prefers me not to brag about him
but how can I not.

Surprise gifts add so much joy to my heart!


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment